Drinking water analysis and testing


Mercury in the environment caused some concern a few years ago when it was found in fish as organic mercury. Organic mercury in the form of methyl mercury has been found to cause neurological problems with a daily intake as little as 0.25 mg. Mercury is a cumulative poison and so low levels of organic mercury can build up in the body over a period of time. Fortunately mercury in drinking water is predominantly inorganic, which is poorly absorbed by the body, nevertheless a very low limit for mercury is set.

WHO guide level = 0.001 mg/l
EC MAC = 0.001 mg/l

Pozzani Pure Water plc
Warwick Road
LN11 0YB
All transactions processed HSBC SecureEpayments

Click here for our terms and conditions of trading
Telephone: 01507 608100
Fax: 01507 608090
Email: Click here
AIM: Pozzanipw
Areas where we offer borehole and well drinking water testing

“Netbenefit Monitoring Checksum”